As an experienced and passionate Realtor, I see myself as a kind of real estate “sherpa”– someone who guides clients through “rough terrains” and “high altitudes” with a fearless attitude. And I have to tell you, we do get to some very high altitudes along the way to a successful negotiation in the buying and selling process.
I love my work and the people I get to work with.
It might interest you to know that I used to work in the corporate world of the fashion industry for 30 years. I specialized in Global Marketing, Sales, Client Relations and the Art of Negotiation. I could not have been better prepared for my exceptionally rewarding Real Estate career.
There’s a reason why my clients call me “family.”
Through the years, I have been honoured to receive some profound appreciation from my clients. I’m told they enjoy working with me because of my empathy, patience, humour and quick response to managing their expectations. Having handled millions of dollars of Real Estate and helped so many families move forward, I believe these qualities are why my clients recommend me to their family and friends.
It’s not just about selling houses.
I see the process as a highly personal decision journey for finding your next dream home or parting from your existing home. I personally take you through each strategic step in prepping and pricing your home. It is with great care that I plan for getting the highest price within the shortest period of time. And all with the least amount of stress!
Here are some of my proudest accomplishments:
- I have sold 100% of my listings at the highest price the market will bear.
- I have never been replaced by another agent/brokerage to market listings I have been hired to manage and sell.
- My listings consistently sell faster than the average days on market reported by the Toronto Real Estate Board.
- My purchasing clients have consistently paid the lowest price the market will bear, even in the midst of competitive bidding wars.
- My clients call me their Toronto “House Whisperer” and I live by this quote:
“All things being equal, people do business with and refer business to people they know, like and trust.” Bob Burg, Endless Referrals